CertKit PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
This course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data. This course will also explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups. The course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution.
Successful Data Analysts start this role with experience of working with data in the cloud. Specifically:
- Understanding core data concepts.
- Knowledge of working with relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts.
You can gain the prerequisites and a better understanding of working with data in Azure by completing Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900) before taking this course.
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
Who should attend:
The audience for this course is data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
- E-learning courses:
- Data Preparation and Processing: Using Power BI for Data Analysis
- Data Preparation and Processing: Loading & Transforming Data in Power BI
- Data Preparation and Processing: Preparing Data for Visualizations in Power BI
- Understanding Data Visualization
- Creating & Formatting Charts In Power BI
- Power BI Data Model Design: An Overview of Data Modeling
- Power BI Data Model Design: Applying the DAX Formula Language
- Power BI Data Model Design: Working with Filters
- Power BI Data Model Design: Using Time Intelligence
- Power BI Data Model Design: Advanced Modeling Technique
- Leveraging Power BI with Ribbon, Line, Column, & Pie Charts
- Maps, Waterfall Charts, & Scatter Plots in Power BI
- Matrix & Treemap Controls in Power BI
- Using the Power BI Service
- Analysis & Sharing Features in Power BI
- Extracting Insights from Data Using Power BI
- Applying Power BI's Advanced Analysis Features
- Sharing Power BI Reports & Workspaces
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 170+ questions
- Tips & Tricks