CertKit 350-801: Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Student
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) CertKit helps you prepare for advanced-level roles focused on implementation and operation of Cisco collaboration solutions. You will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement and deploy core collaboration and networking technologies, including infrastructure and design, protocols, codecs, and endpoints, Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) XE gateway and media resources, call control, Quality of Service (QoS), and additional Cisco collaboration applications.
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, switching, and routing
- Basics of digital interfaces, Public Switched Telephone Networks (PSTNs), and Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment
- Describe the Cisco Collaboration solutions architecture
- Integrate and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager provisioning
- Describe the different codecs and how they are used to transform analogue voice into digital streams
- Describe a dial plan, and explain call routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement a Cisco gateway for PSTN access
- Configure calling privileges in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement globalized call routing within a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster
- Implement and troubleshoot media resources in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Describe Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence, including call flows and protocols
- Describe and configure endpoints and commonly required features
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection
- Describe how Mobile Remote Access (MRA) is used to allow endpoints to work from outside the company
- Analyze traffic patterns and quality issues in converged IP networks supporting voice, video, and data traffic
- Define QoS and its models
- Implement classification and marking
Who should attend:
- Students preparing to take the CCNP Collaboration certification
- Network administrators and engineers
- Systems engineers
- E-learning courses:
- CLCOR: Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies
- CLCOR: CM Disaster Recovery & IP Protocols
- CLCOR: Call Signaling & Call Setup Processes
- CLCOR: Call Setup & Teardown Process
- CLCOR: LDAP Sync & Authentication
- CLCOR: Endpoint Provisioning in Cisco Unified CM
- CLCOR: Understanding Voice & Video Codecs
- CLCOR: Cisco Unified CM Dial Plan
- CLCOR: Understanding & Configuring MGCP Gateways
- CLCOR: Configuring Cisco IOS Gateway
- CLCOR: Class of Service & Toll Fraud Prevention
- CLCOR: Implementing Globalized Call Routing
- CLCOR: Media Resources in Cisco Unified CM
- CLCOR: Cisco Collaboration Applications
- CLCOR: Quality of Service in a Cisco UC Network
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 210+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requirements
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020