CertKit 300-710 SNCF: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
This course gives you knowledge and skills to use and configure Cisco Firepower Threat Defense technology, beginning with initial device setup and configuration and including routing, high availability, Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) to Cisco Firepower Threat Defense migration, traffic control, and Network Address Translation (NAT). You will learn how to implement advanced Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) features, including network intelligence, file type detection, network-based malware detection, and deep packet inspection. You will also learn how to configure site-to-site VPN, remote-access VPN, and SSL decryption before moving on to detailed analysis, system administration, and troubleshooting.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and basic routing protocols - CCNA Recommended
- Familiarity with firewall, VPN and IPS concepts - SFNDU Recommended
- Describe key concepts of NGIPS and NGFW technology and the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense system and identify deployment scenarios.
- Perform initial Firepower Threat Defense device configuration and setup tasks.
- Describe how to manage traffic and implement Quality of Service (QoS) using Cisco Firepower Threat Defense.
- Describe how to implement NAT by using Cisco Firepower Threat Defense.
- Perform an initial network discovery, using Cisco Firepower to identify hosts, applications, and services.
- Describe the behavior, usage, and implementation procedure for access control policies.
- Describe the concepts and procedures for implementing security Intelligence features.
- Implement and manage intrusion policies.
- Describe the components and configuration of site-to-site VPN.
- Describe and configure a remote-access SSL VPN that uses Cisco AnyConnect.
- Describe SSL decryption capabilities and usage.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to know how to deploy and manage a Cisco Firepower NGIPS and NGFW in their network environments.
- E-learning courses:
- SNCF: Cisco Firewall, IPS Systems, & the FMCv in AWS
- SNCF: FMCv Deployment & Initial Setup
- SNCF: Deploying NGFWv & Adding It to the FMCv
- SNCF: NGFW Modes, Interface Types, & Link Redundancy
- SNCF: Failover, Multi-instance Deployments, & Clustering
- SNCF: FMC Settings, Object Management, & Intrusion Rules
- SNCF: Access Control, FTD, & Prefilter Policies
- SNCF: Security Intelligence & Policies
- SNCF: Network Discovery, Identity and DNS Policies, & Correlation
- SNCF: NAT, QoS, VPN, & Device Management
- SNCF: Dashboards, Reporting, Troubleshooting, Packet Capture, & Cisco AMP
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 200+ questions
- Tips & Tricks