CertKit 300-410: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1.0 gives you the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network. This course covers advanced routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
This course helps prepare you to take the exam, 300-410 Implementing Cisco® Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI), which leads to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist –Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation certifications.
Knowledge and skills, you should have before attending this course:
- General understanding of network fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of how to implement LANs
- General understanding of how to manage network devices
- General understanding of how to secure network devices
- Basic knowledge of network automation
This course will help you:
- Gain the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network
- Qualify for professional-level job roles in advance routing and services
- Prepare you forthe 300-410Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing &Services (ENARSI) exam
Who should attend:
- Enterprise network engineers
- System engineers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- E-learning courses:
- ENARSI: Troubleshooting Administrative Distance, Route Maps, & Loops
- ENARSI: Routing Protocol Redistribution, Route Tagging, & Filtering
- ENARSI: Summarization, Policy-based Routing, VRF-lite, & BFD
- ENARSI: EIGRP Concepts
- ENARSI: OSPF Concepts
- ENARSI: Advanced OSPF Features
- ENARSI: EIGRP Stub & BGP Concepts
- ENARSI: BGP Address Families, Peers, AS Numbers, & Neighbor States
- ENARSI: BGP Synchronization, Peer Groups, Route Refresh, & Timers
- ENARSI: BGP Path Attributes, Route Reflectors, & Routing Policies
- ENARSI: MPLS Basic Operations & Layer 3 VPNs
- ENARSI: DMVPN Basics & Configuration
- ENARSI: IPv6 First Hop Security and AAA, ACL, uRPF, & CoPP Troubleshooting
- ENARSI: Device, SNMP, DHCP, & Syslog Troubleshooting
- ENARSI: IP SLA, NetFlow, & Cisco DNA Center Troubleshooting
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation
- 180+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks