CertKit SY0-601: CompTIA Security+
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
Cloud Engineer, Network Engineer, Security Administrator, Security Analyst, Security Engineer, System Administrator, Helpdesk Manager, Helpdesk Analyst, DevOps Developer, Software Developer, IT Auditors, IT Project Manager
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on troubleshooting to ensure security professionals have practical security problem-solving skills. Cybersecurity professionals with Security+ know how to address security incidents – not just identify them.
This CertKit will prepare the learner for the CompTIA SY0-601 exam, which will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to secure systems, applications, networks, and devices; conduct threat analysis and countermeasure techniques; perform risk mitigation activities; and function with an awareness of the proper policies, laws, and regulations.
To ensure your success in this course, you should possess basic Windows user skills and a fundamental understanding of computer and networking concepts. CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications, and six to nine months’ experience in networking, including configuring security parameters, are recommended.
- Identify the fundamental components of information security & various threats to information security.
- Conduct security assessments to detect vulnerabilities.
- Implement security for hosts, software, and networks.
- Manage identity and access.
- Implement cryptographic solutions in the organization.
- Implement security at the operational level.
- Address security incidents.
- Ensure the continuity of business operations in the event of an incident.
Who should attend:
This course is for the information technology (IT) professional who has networking/administrative skills in Windows-based TCP/IP networks; familiarity with other operating systems, such as macOS, Unix, or Linux; and who wants to further a career in IT by acquiring foundational knowledge of security topics; preparing for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination; or using Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.
- E-learning courses:
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Social Engineering Techniques & Attack Types
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Analyzing Application & Network Attacks
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Threat Actors, Intelligence Sources, & Vulnerabilities
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Security Assessment & Penetration Testing Techniques
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Security Concepts in an Enterprise Environment
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Implementing Cybersecurity Resilience
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Virtualization, Cloud Computing, and Cloud Cybersecurity Solutions
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Controls & Application Development, Deployment, & Automation
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Authentication & Authorization Design Concepts
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Implementing Identity and Account Management & AAA Solutions
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Physical Security Controls
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Basic Cryptography & Public Key Infrastructure
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Implementing Secure Protocols & Application Security Solutions
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Implementing Secure Network Designs
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Wireless, Mobile, & Embedded Device Security
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Organizational Security Assessment tools & Mitigation Controls
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Incident Response, Digital Forensics, & Supporting Investigations
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Security Policies, Regulations, Standards, & Frameworks
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Risk Management, Privacy, & Sensitive Data Security
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Monitoring, Visibility, & Reporting
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 310+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020