CertKit SY0-601: CompTIA Security+
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on troubleshooting to ensure security professionals have practical security problem-solving skills. Cybersecurity professionals with Security+ know how to address security incidents – not just identify them.
This CertKit will prepare the learner for the CompTIA SY0-601 exam, which will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to secure systems, applications, networks, and devices; conduct threat analysis and countermeasure techniques; perform risk mitigation activities; and function with an awareness of the proper policies, laws, and regulations.
To ensure your success in this course, you should possess basic Windows user skills and a fundamental understanding of computer and networking concepts. CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications, and six to nine months’ experience in networking, including configuring security parameters, are recommended.
- Identify the fundamental components of information security & various threats to information security.
- Conduct security assessments to detect vulnerabilities.
- Implement security for hosts, software, and networks.
- Manage identity and access.
- Implement cryptographic solutions in the organization.
- Implement security at the operational level.
- Address security incidents.
- Ensure the continuity of business operations in the event of an incident.
Who should attend:
This course is for the information technology (IT) professional who has networking/administrative skills in Windows-based TCP/IP networks; familiarity with other operating systems, such as macOS, Unix, or Linux; and who wants to further a career in IT by acquiring foundational knowledge of security topics; preparing for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination; or using Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.
- E-learning courses:
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Social Engineering Techniques & Attack Types
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Analyzing Application & Network Attacks
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Threat Actors, Intelligence Sources, & Vulnerabilities
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Security Assessment & Penetration Testing Techniques
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Security Concepts in an Enterprise Environment
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Implementing Cybersecurity Resilience
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Virtualization, Cloud Computing, and Cloud Cybersecurity Solutions
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Controls & Application Development, Deployment, & Automation
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Authentication & Authorization Design Concepts
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Implementing Identity and Account Management & AAA Solutions
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Physical Security Controls
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Basic Cryptography & Public Key Infrastructure
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+: Implementing Secure Protocols & Application Security Solutions
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Implementing Secure Network Designs
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Wireless, Mobile, & Embedded Device Security
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Organizational Security Assessment tools & Mitigation Controls
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Incident Response, Digital Forensics, & Supporting Investigations
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Security Policies, Regulations, Standards, & Frameworks
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Risk Management, Privacy, & Sensitive Data Security
- SYO-601 - CompTIA Security+: Monitoring, Visibility, & Reporting
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 310+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks