Microsoft Official Practice Test 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
The MeasureUp 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Microsoft MTA 98-365 exam.
Candidates should be familiar with Windows Server concepts and technologies and have hands-on experience with Windows Server, Windows-based networking, Active Directory, account management, and system recovery tools and concepts.
Candidates should have a good understanding of server roles, Active Directory, and server maintenance.
Candidates should be able to install Windows Server and manage storage and server performance and maintenance.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
This MTA exam was retired on June 30, 2022. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable.
Job Role: Administrator
This test contains 138 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Understanding Server Installation - 22 questions
- Understanding Server Roles - 45 questions
- Understanding Active Directory - 29 questions
- Understanding Storage - 22 questions
- Understanding Server Performance Management - 19 questions
- Understanding Server Maintenance - 27 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Microsoft Support
- Microsoft TechNet
- Microsoft System Center
- Windows Help and How-to
- Microsoft Forums
- Microsoft Download Center
- Web Resource