- System Req.
CertKit DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some CertKit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
Learn how to operate machine learning solutions at cloud scale using Azure Machine Learning. This CertKit teaches you to leverage your existing knowledge of Python and machine learning to manage data ingestion and preparation, model training and deployment, and machine learning solution monitoring in Microsoft Azure.
Successful Azure Data Scientists start this role with a fundamental knowledge of cloud computing concepts, and experience in general data science and machine learning tools and techniques. Specifically:
- Creating cloud resources in Microsoft Azure.
- Using Python to explore and visualize data.
- Training and validating machine learning models using common frameworks like Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and TensorFlow.
- Working with containers.
If you are completely new to data science and machine learning, please complete Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900) first.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Provision an Azure Machine Learning workspace
- Use tools and code to work with Azure Machine Learning
- Use automated machine learning to train a machine learning model
- Use Azure Machine Learning designer to train a model
- Run code-based experiments in an Azure Machine Learning workspace
- Create and use datastores and datasets
- Create and use environments and compute targets
Who should attend:
This course is designed for data scientists with existing knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks like Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and Tensorflow, who want to build and operate machine learning solutions in the cloud.
- E-learning courses:
- DP-100 - Azure Data Scientist Associate: Machine Learning
- DP-100 - Azure Data Scientist Associate: Machine Learning Classification Models
- DP-100 - Azure Data Scientist Associate: Machine Learning Clustering Models
- DP-100 - Azure Data Scientist Associate: Project Jupyter & Notebooks
- DP-100 - Azure Data Scientist Associate: Azure Machine Learning Workspaces
- DP-100 - Azure Data Scientist Associate: Azure Data Platform Services
- DP-100 - Azure Data Scientist Associate: Azure Storage Accounts
- DP-100 - Azure Data Scientist Associate: Storage Strategy
- DP-100 - Azure Data Scientist Associate: Azure Data Factory
- DP-100 - Azure Data Scientist Associate: Non-relational Data Stores
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 130+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020