CertKit 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
This CertKit covers the best practices for implementing and querying data using SQL Server 2016 T-SQL. Itâ€™s aimed at database administrators, database developers, and BI professionals, and covers querying data, working with data types, built-in functions, aggregating data, subqueries, and set operators. This CertKit covers the objectives for the 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL exam.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Describe key capabilities and components of SQL Server.
- Describe T-SQL, sets, and predicate logic.
- Write a single table SELECT statement.
- Write a multi-table SELECT statement.
- Write SELECT statements with filtering and sorting.
- Describe how SQL Server uses data types.
- Write DML statements.
- Write queries that use built-in functions.
- Write queries that aggregate data.
- Write subqueries.
- Create and implement views and table-valued functions.
- Use set operators to combine query results.
- Write queries that use window ranking, offset, and aggregate functions.
- Transform data by implementing pivot, unpivot, rollup and cube.
- Create and implement stored procedures.
- Add programming constructs such as variables, conditions, and loops to T-SQL code.
Who should attend:
The main purpose of the course is to give students a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
- E-learning courses:
- T-SQL Querying
- Querying and Manipulating Data
- Filter and Modify Data in SQL Server 2016
- Using Functions in SQL Server 2016
- Aggregating Data in SQL Server 2016
- Subqueries and Predicate
- Operators and Expressions in SQL Server 2016
- Database Programmability Objects and Non-Relational Data
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks