This test contains 237 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Network Installation and Configuration - 39 questions
- Network Media and Topologies - 49 questions
- Network Concepts - 66 questions
- Network Management - 44 questions
- Network Security - 39 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- American Tech Supply
- Powering and Wiring Guidelines for ISDN
- VOIP Insider
- Microsoft Help and Support
- Linux manual
- Microsoft TechNet
- Internetworking Technology Handbook
- Windows Help and Support
- Enterprise Networking Planet
- Windows 7 Help and How-to
- CablePlus USA
eBooks come in DRM-free file formats — PDF and ePub, that you can use on the devices of your choice — and are enhanced with color images even when the print version is black and white. They are fully searchable and you can cut-and-paste and print them.
Laptop or desktop computer — Get either the ePub or PDF.
iPad — Download the ePub or the PDF and read it on your iPad.
iPhone, iPod touch — Grab the ePub or PDF and read it in iBooks or the reader of your choice.
Android — Read the ePub on your favorite reader, or download the ePub directly to your device.
Nook — The ePub and PDF formats work well on this reader.
Sony Reader — ePubs work well on your Sony Reader.
Windows Phone 7, 8 — Read the ePub or PDF on the ebook reader of your choice.
Digital Rights Management: All our ebooks are DRM-free.