- 30 Questions
- 100 Minutes
Assessment 98-349: Microsoft Windows Operating System Fundamentals - Spanish
The MeasureUp 98-349 Assessment tests candidates for the Microsoft MTA 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals exam.
The 98-349 exam validates basic knowledge needed to begin a career using Microsoft technologies.
Candidates for the 98-349 exam should understand fundamental Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating system concepts including installing, upgrading, configuring and maintaining systems; managing applications; managing files and folders; and managing devices. This assessment reflects the August 2016 revisions to the exam and updated for Windows 10.
Master the MTA 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals content and be ready for exam day success - quickly - with this MeasureUp assessment.
This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
This test covers the following objectives:
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our assessment are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new assessment items.
- Timed Assessment experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Includes all objective area ensuring topics are covered.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.