Virtual Lab AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design Series
Series of IT Pro Challenges to support Azure Architects who have experience in the areas of Azure Administration, Azure Development, and DevOps.
Each challenge within the Microsoft Azure Architect Design Series is short in duration, scenario based, hands-on activity that includes a means of assessment. This series is comprised of 25 challenges and contains over 15 hours of hands on practice.
IMPORTANT!!Before you begin, please ensure you have set aside enough time to complete this challenge as you will not be able to pause, save, or return to your progress. Guided Challenge takes approximately 30 minutes to complete Advanced Challenge takesapproximately 45 minutes to completeExpert Challenge takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Challenges are available in three levels: Guided, Advanced and Expert.
GUIDED CHALLENGESimilar to a traditional lab but replaces the step-by-step instructions with goals and objectives along with detailed hints, enabling students to check their work as they progress. Duration ~ 30 minutes.
ADVANCED CHALLENGEBased on a series of requirements built around an overall objective, Advanced Challenges test students’ ability to perform administrative tasks and enable them to learn new ones by using resource information. Students must complete each requirement successfully to move to the next. Duration: ~45 minutes
EXPERT CHALLENGEWith no guidance, students complete a large configuration task that may span multiple products, technologies and platforms. Upon completing the task, students receive an automated score. Duration: ~60 minute
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.