Virtual Lab All Access Pass
Expand your learning experience with a 365-day subscription that includes access to hundreds of challenges related to multiple platforms and technologies, such as Microsoft Azure, PowerShell, Linux, Security with AWS and Google . New challenges are continually being released, and you will gain automatic access to them for the duration of your subscription
Challenges are designed to extend and expand your learning experience with hands-on, scenario-based exercises. You will note early on that Challenges are different from traditional labs, they provide you with high level guidance and requirements as opposed to detailed step-by-step instructions and designed specifically to provoke thought. Challenges are divided into three different levels: Guided, Advanced, and Expert, with each level including a form of assessment so you may gauge your success.
Validate your existing skills, master a new topic, or gain additional hands-on experience as you prepare for your next certification.
- IT Professionals who are looking to keep up to date on ever changing features and functionality in cloud platforms
- IT Professionals who are responsible for supporting multiple technologies
- IT Professional/Developers who needs to assess web services provided by multiple cloud vendors for integration
Important: 2 uses per challenge. Once you begin a challenge you will not be able to pause, save, or return to your progress. Please ensure you have set aside enough time to complete the challenge before you start.
Challenges are available in three levels: Guided, Advanced and Expert.
GUIDED CHALLENGESimilar to a traditional lab but replaces the step-by-step instructions with goals and objectives along with detailed hints, enabling students to check their work as they progress. Duration ~ 30 minutes.
ADVANCED CHALLENGEBased on a series of requirements built around an overall objective, Advanced Challenges test students’ ability to perform administrative tasks and enable them to learn new ones by using resource information. Students must complete each requirement successfully to move to the next. Duration: ~45 minutes
EXPERT CHALLENGEWith no guidance, students complete a large configuration task that may span multiple products, technologies and platforms. Upon completing the task, students receive an automated score. Duration: ~60 minute
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.