Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
The MeasureUp 70-743: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016 practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass Microsoft's 70-743 exam. The 70-743 exam covers some of the topics covered in the main Windows Server 2016 exams: 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742.
Candidates who have already earned an MCSA: Windows Server 2008 or MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2 certification can upgrade their certification to MCSA: Windows Server 2016 by passing the 70-743 exam.
Candidates should be able to do the following:
- Install Windows Servers in host and compute environments
- Implement storage solutions
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement Windows containers
- Implement high availability
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement network connectivity and remote access solutions
- Implement an advanced network infrastructure
- Install and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Implement identity federation and access solutions
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- 249 Questions
This test contains 249 questions and covers the following objectives:
This test includes references to the following media:
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material.
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered.
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you for “exam taking” conditions.
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Additional related Web references included.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.