Assessment 70-743: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
The MeasureUp 70-743: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016 assessment is designed to help candidates test for and pass Microsoft's 70-743 exam. The 70-743 exam covers some of the topics covered in the main Windows Server 2016 exams: 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742.
Candidates who have already earned an MCSA: Windows Server 2008 or MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2 certification can upgrade their certification to MCSA: Windows Server 2016 by passing the 70-743 exam.
Candidates should be able to do the following:
- Install Windows Servers in host and compute environments
- Implement storage solutions
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement Windows containers
- Implement high availability
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement network connectivity and remote access solutions Implement an advanced network infrastructure
- Install and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Implement identity federation and access solutions
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- 30 Questions
- 100 Minutes
This test covers the following objectives:
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our assessment are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new assessment items.
- Timed Assessment experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Includes all objective area ensuring topics are covered.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.