Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
Contains 181 Questions, Robust Explanations. Update contains R2 material.
The MeasureUp 70-417 practice test prepares Candidates for the 70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification exam.Professionals who hold the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) on Windows Server 2008 certification may take exam 70-417 (a composite of 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412) to transition from their existing skills set to MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2.
Candidates should have hands-on experience implementing, configuring, and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2012 servers, core services, advanced services, and networks that are based on Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). They should also have hands-on experience managing and securing servers, user and group accounts, data, and networks.
Passing Exam 70-417 completes your requirement for this certification: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012
Passing Exam 70-417 counts as credit toward the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure
MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
Master the 70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 content and be ready for exam day success - quickly - with this MeasureUp practice test. We guarantee it!
When you order a full Download product as your initial purchase, the 30-day online version will also be added to your Learning Locker... 2 for 1!
(Excludes "Upgrades to Download" options after initial purchase.)
All download products are licensed for single user and can be downloaded on up to three different devices.
Downloading practice test to virtual machines is prohibited.
This test contains 166 questions and covers the following objectives:
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material.
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered.
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you for “exam taking” conditions.
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Additional related Web references included.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.