- System Req.
CertKit SK0-005: CompTIA Server+
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
Data Center Engineer, Network Administrator, Server Administrator, System Administrator
CompTIA Server+ is a vendor neutral certification that is designed to certify the skills required of server support professionals who must understand the complicated and varied roles servers perform in today’s business. This course builds on existing professional experience with personal computer hardware support to present the next tier of skills & concepts students will use on the job when administering any type of network server. This course covers server hardware installation and management, server administration, security and disaster recovery and troubleshooting. This course also prepares you to take the CompTIA Server+ examination (Exam SK0-005).
To ensure your success in your course you should have 18 to 24 months of hands-on experience with installation, configuration, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of PC hardware and network operating system issues. It is also recommended that you have the CompTIA A+ certification or the equivalent training and experience.
You will learn to:
- Build, maintain, troubleshoot, secure and support server hardware and software technologies
- Implement virtualization and storage solutions for local, enterprise and cloud environments
- Understand and comply with disaster recovery and general security procedures
- Be familiar with industry terminology and concepts
- Understand server roles and their interaction in a dynamic computing environment
- Use automation, scripting and virtualization to optimize server management
- Understand on-premise and hybrid server environments to accommodate both enterprise and small business needs
- Understand server administration and troubleshooting both on-premise and remotely
- Be familiar with cloud computing concepts as they apply to server administration and maintenance
Who should attend:
This course is designed for IT professionals such as PC, desktop, and help desk technicians who have experience supporting PC hardware who wish to make the transition to become server hardware and support specialists.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Server Components
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Configuring Server Components
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Servers & Cloud Computing
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Deploying Cloud IaaS
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Deploying Cloud PaaS & SaaS
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Server Storage
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Server Roles
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Role-specific Server Deployment
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Network Directory Services
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): File System Security
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Network Communications
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Working with TCP/IP
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Authentication & Authorization
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): CompTIA Server+: Network Firewalls
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Network Security Protocols
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Data Privacy & Protection
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Server Troubleshooting
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-005): Planning For The Worst
- Online Mentor
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 230 questions
- Tips & Tricks
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020