CertKit PT0-001: CompTIA PenTest+
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
Penetration Tester, Vulnerability Assessment Analyst, Vulnerability Tester, Security Analyst (II)
The CompTIA PenTest+ certification verifies that successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to plan and scope an assessment, understand legal and compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing, analyze data, and effectively report and communicate results.
Before attending this course, you should have:
- Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge
- A minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on information security or related experience
- Planning & Scoping
- Explain the importance of planning and key aspects of compliance-based assessments
- Information Gathering & Vulnerability Identification
- Gather information to prepare for exploitation then perform a vulnerability scan and analyze results.
- Attacks & Exploits
- Exploit network, wireless, application, and RF-based vulnerabilities, summarize physical security attacks, and perform post-exploitation techniques
- Penetration Testing Tools
- Conduct information gathering exercises with various tools and analyze output and basic scripts (limited to: Bash, Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
- Reporting & Communication
- Utilize report writing and handling best practices explaining recommended mitigation strategies for discovered vulnerabilities
Who should attend:
CompTIA PenTest+ is for cybersecurity professionals tasked with penetration testing and vulnerability management.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA PenTest+: Planning for an Engagement
- CompTIA PenTest+: Scoping an Engagement
- CompTIA PenTest+: Information Gathering
- CompTIA PenTest+: Vulnerability Identification
- CompTIA PenTest+: Social Engineering and Specialized System Attacks
- CompTIA PenTest+: Network-Based Exploits
- CompTIA PenTest+: Application-Based vulnerabilities
- CompTIA PenTest+: Local Host Vulnerabilities
- CompTIA PenTest+: Post-Exploitation and Facilities Attacks
- CompTIA PenTest+: Penetration Testing Tools
- CompTIA PenTest+: Reporting and Communication
- CompTIA PenTest+: Analyzing Tool and Script
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 220+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
- The CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) is an intermediate-to-advanced level certification to provide you with the hands-on skills of penetration testing (ethical hacking). You will learn how to locate and exploit vulnerabilities in a network including breaches of applications, protocols, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), servers and firewalls. After successful completion, you will be able to plan and prepare for a penetration test engagement, perform social engineering and password attacks, analyze and report pentest results, and more. All tasks are designed to set you up for success in cybersecurity.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requirements
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020