Practice Lab 98-361: Software Development Fundamentals
Online Practice Labs, easily accessed from anywhere at any time, are the foundation to practical hands-on skills development enabling users to access real live equipment in a safe test environment.
This MTA exam will be retired on June 30, 2022. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable.
The Software Development Fundamentals (98-361) Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Visual Studio. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Visual Studio, Data Types, Decision Structures, Repetition, Error Handling, Classes, Inheritance and Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Algorithms, Data Structures and Web Page Development.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the 98-361 C# Software Development Fundamentals certification exam.
Learning Time: 15 hours
- Understand computer storage and data types
- Understand computer decision structures
- Identify the appropriate method for handling repetition
- Understand error handling
- Understand the fundamentals of classes
- Understand inheritance
- Understand polymorphism
- Understand encapsulation
- Understand Algorithms and Data Structures
- Understand web hosting
- Understand web services
- Understand Windows Store apps
- Understand console-based applications
- Understand Windows Services
- Understand relational database management systems
- Understand database query methods
- Understand database connection methods