Practice Lab 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
Online Practice Labs, easily accessed from anywhere at any time, are the foundation to practical hands-on skills development enabling users to access real live equipment in a safe test environment. Includes the Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system and course updates!
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Microsoft 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 certification exam.
Includes the Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system and course updates!
Learning Time: 16 hours
- Deploy and Manage Server Images
- Implement Patch Management
- Monitor Servers
- Configure Distributed File System
- Configure File Server Resource Manager
- Configure File and Disk Encryption
- Configure Advanced Audit Policy
- Configure DNS Zones
- Configure DNS Records
- Configure VPN and Routing
- Configure a Network Policy Server
- Configure NPS Policies
- Configure Network Access Protection
- Configure Service Authentication
- Configure Domain Controllers
- Maintain Active Directory
- Configure Account Policies