PowerPoint 2016 English Practice Test
Create and Manage Presentations.
Create a Presentation.
Insert and Format Slides.
Modify Slides, Handout, and Notes.
Order and Group Slides.
Change Presentation Options and Views.
Configure a Presentation for Print.
Configure and Present a Slide Show.
Insert and Format Text, Shapes, and Images.
Insert and Format Text.
Insert and Format Shapes and Text Boxes.
Insert and Format Images.
Order and Group Objects.
Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, and Media.
Insert and Format Tables.
Insert and Format Charts.
Insert and Format SmartArt graphics.
Insert and Manage Media.
Apply Transitions and Animations.
Apply Slide Content.
Animate Slide Content.
Set Timing for Transitions and Animations.
Manage Multiple Presentations.
Merge Content from Multiple Presentations.
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material.
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered.
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you for “exam taking” conditions.
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Additional related Web references included.
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.