PowerPoint 2016 English Elearning with Practice
User will need the Microsoft Office 2016 application to use all learning material.
Course Title: MOS – PowerPoint 2016
Objective: Users will study and complete exercises to obtain MOS PowerPoint 2016 user skills at both feature and functional levels. Users will become familiar with and know how to successfully use at least 80% of the features and capabilities of PowerPoint 2016.
The MOS PowerPoint 2016 user should then be able to create and edit documents for a variety of purposes and situations.
Approach: The course is organized by lessons and there are four elements in each lesson:
Step 1. Benchmark. The Benchmark assessment gives you the option of customizing your learning package based on your existing knowledge and experience. This will optimize your study time by focusing just in the areas that you need to improve.
Based on the results of your Benchmark assessment, the content of STEP 2. LEARN & PRACTICE & CREATE will display as “complete” those areas for which you demonstrated existing knowledge.
Step 2. Learn & Practice & Create. This section contains several elements:
- Content. This is a theoretical explanation of how the application works. Each Content section corresponds to a sub-objective of the Official Certification Exam.
- Knowledge based practice. This is an evaluation that tests your theoretical knowledge of the application. In this practice, you have the option to view an explanation for each question.
- Live in the app practice. This is a practical test you take in the application itself. This practice is composed of different tasks that you perform in the app. In this practice, you also have the option to view an explanation for each task.
Step 3. Validate. Here you will have two types of tests, a Knowledge based test and a Live in the app test. However, these tests do not have the Show answer option.
Create and Manage Presentations.
- Create a Presentation.
- Insert and Format Slides.
- Modify Slides, Handout, and Notes.
- Order and Group Slides.
- Change Presentation Options and Views.
- Configure a Presentation for Print.
- Configure and Present a Slide Show.
Insert and Format Text, Shapes, and Images.
- Insert and Format Text.
- Insert and Format Shapes and Text Boxes.
- Insert and Format Images.
- Order and Group Objects.
Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, and Media.
- Insert and Format Tables.
- Insert and Format Charts.
- Insert and Format SmartArt graphics.
- Insert and Manage Media.
Apply Transitions and Animations.
- Apply Slide Content.
- Animate Slide Content.
- Set Timing for Transitions and Animations.
- Manage Multiple Presentations.
Merge Content from Multiple Presentations.
- Finalize Presentations.
Module 1. Create and Manage Presentations.
Create a Presentation.
- Create a new presentation.
- Create a presentation based on a template.
- Import Word document outlines.
Insert and Format Slides.
- Insert specific slide layouts.
- Duplicate existing slides.
- Hide and unhide slides.
- Delete slides.
- Apply a different slide layout.
- Modify individual slide background.
- Insert slide headers, footers, and page numbers.
Modify Slides, Handouts, and Notes.
- Change the slide master theme or background.
- Modify slide master content.
- Create a slide layout.
- Modify a slide layout.
- Modify the handout master.
- Modify the notes master.
Order and Group Slides.
- Create sections.
- Modify slide order.
- Rename sections.
Change Presentation Options and Views.
- Change slide size.
- Change views of a presentations.
- Set file properties.
Configure a Presentation for Print.
- Print all or part of a presentation.
- Print notes pages.
- Print handouts.
- Print in color, grayscale, or black and white.
Configure and Present a Slide Show.
- Create custom slide shows.
- Configure slide show options.
- Rehearse slide show timing.
- Present a slide show by using Presenter View.
Module 2. Insert and Format Text, Shapes, and Images.
Insert and Format Text.
- Insert text on a slide.
- Apply formatting and styles to text.
- Apply WordArt styles to text.
- Format text in multiple columns.
- Create bulleted and numbered lists.
- Insert hyperlinks.
Insert and Format Shapes and Text Boxes.
- Insert or replace shapes.
- Insert text boxes.
- Resize shapes and text boxes.
- Format shapes and text boxes.
- Apply styles to shapes and text boxes.
Insert and Format Images.
- Insert images.
- Resize and crop images.
- Apply styles and effects.
Order and Group Objects.
- Order objects.
- Align Objects.
- Group Objects.
- Display alignment tools.
Module 3. Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, and Media.
Insert and Format Tables.
- Create a table.
- Insert and delete table rows and columns.
- Apply table styles.
- Import a table.
Insert and Format Charts.
- Create a chart.
- Import a chart.
- Change the Chart Type.
- Add a legend to a chart.
- Change the chart style of a chart.
Insert and Format SmartArt graphics.
- Create SmartArt graphics.
- Convert lists to SmartArt graphics.
- Add shapes to SmartArt graphics.
- Reorder shapes in SmartArt graphics.
- Change the color of SmartArt graphics.
Insert and Manage Media.
- Insert audio and video clips.
- Configure media playback options.
- Adjust media window size.
- Set the video start and stop time.
- Set media timing options.
Module 4. Apply Transitions and Animations.
Apply Slide Transitions.
- Insert slide transitions.
- Set transition effect options.
Animate Slide Content.
- Apply animations to objects.
- Apply animations to text.
- Set animation effect options.
- Set animation paths.
Set Timing for Transitions and Animations.
- Set transition effect duration.
- Configure transition start and finish options.
- Reorder animations on a slide.
Module 5. Manage Multiple Presentations.
Merge Content from Multiple Presentations.
- Insert slides from another presentation.
- Compare two presentations.
- Insert comments.
- Review comments.
- Protect a presentation.
- Inspect a presentation.
- Proof a presentation.
- Preserve presentation content.
- Export presentations to other formats.
Why Choose MeasureUp Practice Tests?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives
- All question types found on the vendor exam are included in your practice test
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you “exam taking” conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
- Additional related Web references included
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.