MOS - Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016
User will need the Microsoft Office 2016 application to use all learning material.
Objective: Users will study and complete exercises to obtain MOS Word 2016, Excel 2016 and PowerPoint 2016 user skills at both feature and functional levels. Users will become familiar with and know how to successfully use at least 80% of the features and capabilities of Word 2016, Excel 2016 and PowerPoint 2016.
The MOS 2016 (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) user should then be able to create and edit documents for a variety of purposes and situations.
Approach: The course is organized by lessons and there are four elements in each lesson:
Step 1. Benchmark. The Benchmark assessment gives you the option of customizing your learning package based on your existing knowledge and experience. This will optimize your study time by focusing just in the areas that you need to improve.
Based on the results of your Benchmark assessment, the content of STEP 2. LEARN & PRACTICE & CREATE will display as “complete” those areas for which you demonstrated existing knowledge.
Step 2. Learn & Practice & Create. This section contains several elements:
- Content. This is a theoretical explanation of how the application works. Each Content section corresponds to a sub-objective of the Official Certification Exam.
- Knowledge based practice. This is an evaluation that tests your theoretical knowledge of the application. In this practice, you have the option to view an explanation for each question.
- Live in the app practice. This is a practical test you take in the application itself. This practice is composed of different tasks that you perform in the app. In this practice, you also have the option to view an explanation for each task.
Step 3. Validate. Here you will have two types of tests, a Knowledge based test and a Live in the app test. However, these tests do not have the Show answer option.
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.