Microsoft Official Practice Test 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
The MeasureUp Practice Test 70-413 prepares candidates for the Microsoft exam 70-413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure who design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure and its related network infrastructure. Candidates should have experience planning and deploying a server infrastructure that includes Active Directory and network access services.
Passing Exam 70-413 counts as credit toward the following certification:
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure
Microsoft Partner Network Competencies: OEM, Hosting, Datacenter
Master thecontent for 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure and be ready for exam day succes - quickly - with this MeasureUp practice test. We guarantee it!
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
Job Role: Administrator
This test contains 148 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Plan and deploy a server infrastructure - 37
- Design and implement network infrastructure services - 22
- Design and implement network access services - 37
- Design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (logical) - 28
- Design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (physical) - 24
This test includes references to the following media: