Microsoft Official Practice Test 70-357: Developing Mobile Apps
70-357: Developing Mobile Apps practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Microsoft 70-357 exam.
Candidates should have experience designing Windows 10 apps for Windows Store or Windows Store for Business in Visual Studio 2015. Candidates should have experience using C# and XAML and experience with WPF or Silverlight for Windows Phone. Candidates should also have experience with the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) design pattern and Entity Framework and authentication technologies.
Candidates should be able to develop XAML page layouts and implement page navigation and lifecycle events. Candidates should also be able to implement data access and data binding and also be able to implement feature detection. Candidates should also be able to manage user input, custom user interactions, authentication, and identity management. Candidates should also be able to implement notifications, background tasks, and reusable components.
This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications: MCSD
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
Release Date: 03/2017
Job Role: Administrator
This test contains 150 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Develop a XAML Page Layout for an Adaptive UI - 15
- Implement Page Navigation and Lifecycle Events - 21
- Implement Data Access and Data Binding - 32
- Implement Feature Detection for Adaptive Coding - 17
- Manage User Input and Custom User Interactions - 23
- Manage Authentication and Identity Management - 15
- Implement Notifications, Background Tasks, and Reusable Components - 27 System Requirements