Microsoft CertKit 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
This CertKit covers data access in the Microsoft .NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services, Web API services, Microsoftâ€™s Azure cloud services, and the packaging and deployment of .NET applications.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with C# programming, and concepts such as lambda expressions, LINQ, and anonymous types.
- Understanding the concepts of n-tier applications.
- Experience with querying and manipulating data with ADO.NET.
- Describe the basic concepts of service development and data access strategies using the .NET platform.
- Describe the Microsoft Azure cloud platform and its compute, data, and application hosting offerings.
- Design and develop a data-centric application using Visual Studio 2017 and Entity Framework Core.
- Design, implement, and consume HTTP services using ASP.NET Core.
- Extend HTTP services using ASP.NET Core.
- Host services on-premises and in Microsoft Azure.
- Deploy services to both on-premises and cloud environments and manage the interface and policy for their services.
- Choose a data storage solution, cache, distribute, and synchronize data.
- Monitor, log, and troubleshoot services.
- Describe claim-based identity concepts and standards and implement authentication and authorization with Azure Active Directory.
- Create scalable service applications.
Who should attend:
Primary: .NET developers who want to learn how to develop services and deploy them to hybrid environments.
Secondary: .NET developers with Web application development experience who are exploring developing new applications or porting existing applications to Microsoft Azure.
- E-learning courses:
- Working With Local Data Access Technologies
- Querying and Manipulating Data with the Entity Framework
- Creating and Consuming WCF Web Services
- WCF Instancing and Concurrency and WCF Data Services
- Creating and Consuming Web API Services
- Data Access and Services with Microsoft Azure
- Preparing and Packaging Applications For Deployment
- Web Application and Services Deployment
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 170+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks