Assessment AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
The MeasureUp AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals assessment is designed to help users test for and pass the Microsoft AZ-900 exam. The AZ-900 exam is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational level knowledge of Azure cloud services. Unlike most Microsoft exams, AZ-900 is intended for non-technical candidates, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud based solutions and services or who have some involvement with cloud based solutions and services.
Candidates should be able to understand coud concepts and core Azure services. Candidates should understand security, privacy, compliance and trust. Candidates should demonstrate proficiency in understanding Azure pricing and support.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
- 30 Questions
- 100 Minutes
This test contains 180 questions and covers the following objectives:
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our assessment are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new assessment items.
- Timed Assessment experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Includes all objective area ensuring topics are covered.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.