Microsoft Azure Architect Design
The MeasureUp AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design practice test is designed to help users prepare for and pass the Microsoft AZ-301 exam.
It replaces the MS-70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions product.
Candidates should be able to accomplish the following technical tasks: determine workload requirements, design for identity and security, design data platform solutions and business continuity strategies. Candidates should also demonstrate proficiency in designing for deployment, migration and integration and designing an infrastructure strategy.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- 120 Questions
This test contains 120 questions and covers the following objectives:
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material.
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered.
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you for “exam taking” conditions.
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Additional related Web references included.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.