Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICDN2)
Contains 137 items + 6 simlets, for a total of 165 Practice Questions. Robust Explanations.
The MeasureUp Cisco 200-105 (ICND2): Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Cisco ICND2 exam.
Candidates should have a good understanding of LAN switching technologies, switch stacking and chassis aggregation, and threat mitigation and be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs, inter-switch connectivity, STP protocols and features, and EtherChannel.
Candidates should also understand routing technologies, including routing protocols, and be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing, and OSPF and EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6.
Candidates should be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot WAN technologies, including PPP, MLPPP, PPoE, GRE, and single-homed connectivity using eBGP IPv4 and be able to describe WAN topologies and connectivity options.
Candidates should also have a good understanding of QoS and the effects of cloud services on enterprise network architecture and be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot HSRP, and access lists for traffic filtering as well as verify ACLS with the APIC-EM Path Trace ACL analysis tool.
Candidates should also be able to configure monitoring and device management and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
CCNA Routing & Switching
When you order a full Download product as your initial purchase, the 30-day online version will also be added to your Learning Locker... 2 for 1!
(Excludes "Upgrades to Download" options after initial purchase.)
All download products are licensed for single user and can be downloaded on up to three different devices.
Downloading practice test to virtual machines is prohibited.
This test contains 143 questions and covers the following objectives:
This test includes references to the following media:
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material.
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered.
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you for “exam taking” conditions.
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Additional related Web references included.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.