Ed Tech Day - 20% OFF all products
Ed Tech Day - 20% OFF all products
Microsoft Practice Test 77-727: Office Excel 2016-English
Create and Manage Worksheets and Workbooks.
Create Worksheets and Workbooks.
Navigate in Worksheets and Workbooks.
Format Worksheets and Workbooks.
Customize Options and Views for Worksheets and Workbooks.
Configure Worksheets and Workbooks for Distribution.
Manage Data Cells and Ranges.
Insert Data in Cells and Ranges.
Format Cells and Ranges.
Summarize and Organize Data.
Create and Manage Tables.
Manage Table Styles and Options.
Filter and Sort a Table.
Perform Operations with Formulas and Functions.
Summarize Data by using Functions.
Perform Conditional Operations by using Functions.
Format and Modify Text using Functions.
Create Charts and Objects.
Create a Chart.
Format a Chart.
Insert and Format Objects.
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is an Official VMware Practice Test.
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material.
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered.
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you for “exam taking” conditions.
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Additional related Web references included.
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016/Microsoft Office 2019 or O365 is required(NOT required in Cloud version).
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System: Windows 8 or Windows 10 (NOT required in Cloud version).
- Browsers: Google Chrome,Mozilla Firefox,Microsoft Edge.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020