Not valid on prior purchases. May not be combined with other discounts
Assessment DVA-C01: AWS Certified Developer - Associate
The MeasureUp DVA-C01: AWS Certified Developer - Associate assessment is designed to help candidates test for and pass the Amazon Certified Developer - Associate exam.
This exam is aimed at professionals working as developers who want to validate their skills and who have at least one year of experience developing and maintaining applications on the AWS platform.
Qualified candidates should be able to deploy written code and applications to AWS. They should also have a deep understanding of AWS security best practices, demonstrating proficiency in the development of AWS cloud-based applications. Finally, they should be able to refactor applications, and to perform monitoring and troubleshooting tasks.
This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- 30 Questions
- 100 Minutes
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our assessment are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new assessment items.
- Timed Assessment experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Includes all objective area ensuring topics are covered.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.