Not valid on prior purchases. May not be combined with other discounts
Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
MeasureUp's 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass Microsoft's 70-345 exam.
Candidates should have three years of experience designing and managing Exchange Server and the Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment in an enterprise environment. Candidates should be familiar with the requirements for integrating Microsoft Exchange Server with Skype for Business and Office 365.
Candidates should be able to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot mailbox databases, client access services, and transport services. Candidates should also be able to plan, deploy, and manage the Exchange infrastructure, security, compliance, eDiscovery, and auditing. Candidates should also be able to implement and manage migration, coexistence, hybrid scenarios, and federation.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
- 151 Questions
|Info||This test contains 151 questions and covers the following objectives:
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material.
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered.
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you for “exam taking” conditions.
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Additional related Web references included.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.