MeasureUp is releasing a completely new and re-invented platform.
Here's what all this means to you.
Online Practice Tests
Tests are automatically updated. Select the length of time you need to get ready for the certification exam.
If you need additional practice, you may purchase Extensions (additional practice days), or Upgrade to Download, all from your Learning Locker.
Platform System Requeriments
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download Practice Tests
This method downloads the testing engine and practice test to your computer.
This is a permanent download and has unlimited use with no expiration date. Updated content is available from a link within your practice test when you are connected to the Internet.
Sorry, refunds are not extended to download products. See our Refund Policy.
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
Download Installation Instructions
Only a download key is needed. No installation passwords are necessary when using the new platform.
Several Antivirus software, for example Avast or Norton, detects part of the obsfuscated code as a malicious software. We have requested them to not consider this as a problem.
- Go to Measureup.com. If you already have an account, log in to your account, then skip to step 3.
- If you do not have an account, then go to Measureup.com and click the Create Account button.
- On the Learning Locker Toolbar, click Register Products.
- Read and accept the License Agreement by selecting the check box below the License Agreement.
- Enter the product registration key in the text box. Do not remove any dashes or substitute any numbers.
- Click the Register button to complete practice test registration.
- Click the Learning Locker button on the toolbar.
- Click the Download button for the operating system that you have.
You need to click the download button in the box of your test. In the dialog that displays, click the Download button for you operating system.
A new tab will show the instructions you must follow to launch the offline test (installation is required) and the download will start automatically.
Didn't Find the Answer in FAQs?
Contact our Customer Support Team!