CertKit CS0-002 CySA+: CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information. MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area. Some Certkit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
A Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for the overall security of IT systems. This begins with a secure approach to system design, testing, and implementation. Ongoing monitoring determines whether existing security controls are effective in protecting assets. The CySA+ CertKit will teach you the fundamental principles of using threat and vulnerability analysis tools plus digital forensics tools. It will prepare you to take the CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002 exam.
To get the most out of the CompTIA CySA+ course and be able to prepare for your exam you should have successfully earned the CompTIA Network+ certification and CompTIA Security+ certification or have equivalent knowledge. Specifically, it is recommended that you have the following skills and knowledge before starting this course:
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as OSI Model, Topology, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, switches, routers)
- Understand TCP/IP addressing, core protocols, and troubleshooting tools
- Identify network attack strategies and defenses
- Know the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products
- Identify network- and host-based security technologies and practices
- Describe the standards and products used to enforce security on web and communications technologies
- Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents
Who should attend:
This course is designed primarily for cybersecurity practitioners who perform job functions related to protecting information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This course focuses on the knowledge, ability, and skills necessary to provide for the defense of those information systems in a cybersecurity context, including protection, detection, analysis, investigation, and response processes.
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Threat Intelligence
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Business Continuity
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Attack Types
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Malware Threats
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Encryption & Hashing
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Hardware & Security
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Cloud Computing
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Threat Monitoring
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: User Account Security
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Network Infrastructure Security
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Software Development Security
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Data Privacy
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Digital Forensics
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Network Scanning & Traffic Analysis
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: IT Security Risk Mitigation
- CS0-002 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+: Intrusion Detection & Traffic Analysis
MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 230+ Questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020