CertKit CLF-C01: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
Business Analyst, Business User, Cloud Computing, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Developer, Cloud Specialist, Student
This fundamental-levelCertKitis intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to enable you to build your cloud skills and grow your professional credibility.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
- Identify future services and developments built on the cloud
Who should attend:
This course is intended for all professionals working with AWS.
- E-learning courses:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner 2020: Cloud and the Value Proposition
- AWS Cloud Practitioner 2020: Cloud Economics
- AWS Cloud Practitioner 2020: Cloud Architecture Design Principles
- AWS Cloud Practitioner 2020: Cloud Security & Compliance
- AWS Cloud Practitioner 2020: Access Management
- AWS Cloud Practitioner 2020: Security Support Resources
- AWS Cloud Practitioner 2020: Cloud Deployment & Operation
- AWS Cloud Practitioner 2020: Core Services
- AWS Cloud Practitioner 2020: Technology Support Resources
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
- Challenge Labs (option)
- Getting Started with AWS Cloud Fundamentals [Getting Started]
- Getting Started with AWS Elastic Compute Cloud [Getting Started]
- Implement Elastic Load Balancing Between EC2 Instances [Guided]
- Create EC2 Instances by Using Auto Scaling [Guided]
- Implement the Simple Storage Service [Guided]
- Implement a Network Access Control List [Guided]
- Configure a Security Group [Guided]
- Implement Identity and Access Management [Guided]
- Can You Configure an Auto Scaling Group and a Load Balancer? [Advanced]
- Can You Secure Access to an S3 Bucket? [Advanced]
- Can You Implement Secure Access to a Service? [Advanced]
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020