CertKit Microsoft 70-357 Developing Mobile Apps
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
In this CertKit, developers will gain the necessary knowledge to develop mobile apps for the Universal Windows Platform. Developers will also gain the necessary knowledge to write Microsoftâ€™s 70-357 exam - Developing Mobile Apps.
Candidates typically have more than two years of experience developing Windows apps using C# and XAML, in addition to experience with WPF or Silverlight for Windows Phone. Candidates should also have experience with the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) design pattern and Entity Framework, along with authentication technologies. Visual Studio 2015 experience is highly recommended.
- Develop a XAML page layout for an adaptive UI.
- Implement page navigation and lifecycle events.
- Implement data access and data binding.
- Implement feature detection for adaptive coding.
- Manage user input and custom user interactions.
- Manage authentication and identity management.
- Implement notifications, background tasks, and reusable components.
Who should attend:
Developers who want to learn how to develop mobile apps on the UWP platform and developers planning to take the Microsoft exam 70-357.
- E-learning courses:
- Introducing UWP and Basic App Layouts
- Adaptive App Design
- XAML App Controls
- Application Life Cycle
- Data Access and Binding in Apps
- Using Other Device Input Methods
- Speech Input and Cortana
- Background Tasks and Reusable Components
- Notifications with Toasts and Tiles
- Authentication and Identity Management
- Using Mouse, Touch, and Keyboard Input
- App-to-app Communication and File Storage
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Tips & Tricks