CertKit 70-762: Developing SQL Databases
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
This CertKit will provide best practices for implementing database and programmability objects in SQL Server 2016. Upon completing, students will be able to configure, manage, and troubleshoot database objects. This CertKit covers the objectives for the 70-762: Developing SQL Databases exam.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Design and Implement Tables.
- Describe advanced table designs.
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Column store indexes.
- Design and Implement Views.
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Store and Query XML Data.
- Work with Spatial Data.
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
Who should attend:
The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server product features and technologies for implementing a database.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server database.
- E-learning courses:
- SQL Server 2016 Database Objects
- SQL Server 2016 Indexes and Views
- Columnstore Indexes
- Programmability Objects
- Triggers and Functions
- Transactions and Isolation Levels
- Managing Database Concurrency
- Optimize SQL Database Objects and Infrastructure
- Database Instances
- Performance Tuning
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks