CertKit 70-741: Microsoft Windows Server 2016: Networking
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
Microsoft's latest version of Windows Server has never been more powerful or flexible. This CertKit will provide best practices for planning, implementing, and configuring core networking services in Windows 2016 server environments while preparing the learner for the 70-741 exam.
In addition to professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012.
- Experience working in a Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model.
- Familiarity with networking topologies and architectures such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and wireless networking.
- Some basic knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, addressing and name resolution.
- Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization.
- Hands-on experience working with the Windows client operating systems.
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement IPv6.
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement DirectAccess.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement Software Defined Networking.
Who should attend:
This course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience and are looking for a single course that provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server 2016.
- E-learning courses:
- Server 2016: Networking: IPv4 & IPv6 Address Management
- Server 2016: Networking: DHCP Configuration
- Server 2016: Networking: DHCP Management
- Server 2016: Networking: DNS Configuration
- Server 2016: Networking: DNS Zones & Records
- Server 2016: Networking: IP Address Management Configuration
- Server 2016: Networking: DNS & DHCP Management Using IPAM
- Server 2016: Networking: Network Connectivity & Remote Access
- Server 2016: Networking: Network Policy Server
- Server 2016: Networking: Distributed File System & Branch Office Solutions
- Server 2016: Networking: Advanced Network Infrastructures
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 140+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks