In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
- 1 month of experience creating Windows client applications.
- 1 month of experience using Visual Studio 2017.
- Explain how to use Visual Studio 2017 to create and run a Web application.
- Describe the new features of HTML5 and create and style HTML5 pages.
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and Fetch API.
- Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
- Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
- Create Web applications that support offline operations.
- Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
- Use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server.
- Improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes.
- Use WebPack to package web applications for production.
Who should attend:
Experienced web and software developers who are interested in taking the Microsoft 70-480 exam.
- E-learning courses:
- Introduction to HTML5 and CSS
- HTML5 APIs and Local Data Storage
- More Advanced HTML5 and CSS3
- Adaptive AI, Graphics, and Animation
- Data Flow, Consuming, and Transmitting Data
- Communicating with WebSockets and Utilizing Asynchronous Processing
- Advanced Input Validation
- Advanced CSS
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 140+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks