CertKit 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure Microsoft Server 2012
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
In this CertKit, students will learn how to plan and implement some of the more advanced features available in Windows Server 2012.
This CertKit is intended for Information Technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for planning, designing, and deploying Windows Server 2012 enterprise infrastructures including Active Directory and network services. Candidates would typically have experience with previous versions of Windows Server and have an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification or equivalent skills.
This CertKit will help you prepare for Exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Enterprise Server Infrastructure as part of the requirements for MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the considerations for managing an enterprise data center.
- Plan and implement a server virtualization strategy using Microsoft System Center 2012.
- Plan and Implement networks and storage for virtualization.
- Plan and deploy virtual machines.
- Manage a virtual machine deployment.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy.
- Plan and implement high availability for file services and applications.
- Plan and implement a high availability infrastructure by using failover clustering.
- Plan and implement a server-updates infrastructure.
- Plan and implement a business continuity strategy.
- Plan and implement a public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Plan and implement an Identity Federation Infrastructure.
- Plan and implement an Information Rights Management (IRM) infrastructure.
The Cert kit has it all: In-depth e-learning content, practice test, tips and information on the exam, and even online coaching from certified professionals that know how to pass the exam.
- Customized e-Learning â€“ focused on the specific certification.
- Online Mentor â€“ chat or mail with a technical specialist with the same certification.
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation â€“ so you can test your readiness for the exam.
- Tips & Tricks â€“ portal of notes, tips, articles, links to communities.