CertKit 350-701 SCOR: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
Consulting System Engineer, Network Administrator, Network Designer, Network Engineer, Network Manager, Security Engineer, System Engineer, Technical Solution Architect
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR) CertKit helps you prepare for the Cisco® CCNP® Security and CCIE® Security certifications and for senior-level security roles. In this course, you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement core Cisco security solutions to provide advanced threat protection against cybersecurity attacks. You will learn security for networks, cloud and content, endpoint protection, secure network access, visibility, and enforcements.
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) course
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system and of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
- Familiarity with basics of networking security concepts
- Describe information security concepts and strategies within the network
- Describe common TCP/IP, network application, and endpoint attacks
- Describe how various network security technologies work together to guard against attacks
- Implement access control on Cisco ASA appliance and Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall
- Describe and implement basic email content security features and functions provided
- Describe and implement web content security feature/functions provided by Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Describe Cisco Umbrella security capabilities
- Introduce VPNs and describe cryptography solutions and algorithms
- Provide basic understanding of endpoint security and describe Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints architecture and basic features
- Examine various defenses on Cisco devices that protect the control and management plane
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS software Layer 2 and Layer 3 data plane controls
- Describe basics of cloud computing and common cloud attacks and how to secure cloud environment
Who should attend:
- Network administrators, designers, managers, and engineers
- Security Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Cisco Integrators and Partners
- E-learning courses:
- SCOR: Security Basics & Common Threats
- SCOR: Security Vulnerabilities, Attack Mitigations, & Cryptographic Solutions
- SCOR: PKI & IKE
- SCOR: VPNs, Security Intelligence, & Social Engineering Attacks
- SCOR: SDN APIs & Security Appliance API Calls
- SCOR: Security Models & Frameworks
- SCOR: DHCP Snooping, DAI, IP Source Guard, Private VLANs, & Storm Control
- SCOR: Port Security, VLAN Hopping, Network Hardening, & Access Control
- SCOR: Network Access & Secure Network Management
- SCOR: Configuring and Verifying VPN & IPsec
- SCOR: Cloud Deployment, Service Models, Responsibilities, & Security
- SCOR: Cisco Firepower, Traffic Management, Identity, & Authentication
- SCOR: Working with ESA, CES, & WSA
- SCOR: Cisco Umbrella & Endpoint Security
- SCOR: MDM, MFA, & Endpoint Solutions
- SCOR: Guest Services, BYOD, 802.1X, & CoA
- SCOR: Device Compliance, Exfiltration, Telemetry, & Security Products
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 250+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requirements
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020