CertKit 220-1102: CompTIA A+ Core 2
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
The CompTIA A+ certification is a widely recognized certification. This CertKit covers four main areas any IT professional should be familiar with: operating systems, security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures preparing the learner for the CompTIA A+ 220-1102 exam. This CertKit provides the knowledge necessary to support basic computer hardware and operating systems in today’s business world. You will learn best practices in troubleshooting, networking and security across a variety of device types in order to support their organization and set the stage for their own IT careers. This exam counts toward the CompTIA A+ certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft Windows environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts. Students should have passed the CompTIA A+ 220-1101 exam.
- Configure Microsoft Windows
- Manage Microsoft Windows
- Identify operating system (OS) types and Features
- Perform OS installations and upgrades
- Manage Microsoft Windows networking
- Manage Linux and macOS
- Configure Small Office Home Office (SOHO) security
- Manage security settings
- Support mobile software
- Use support and scripting tools
- Implement operational procedures
Who should attend:
This is the primary course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include supporting the use of PCs, mobile devices, and printers within a corporate or small office home office (SOHO) network.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Desktop, Server, & Mobile Operating Systems
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Linux, macOS, & Windows File Systems
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Operating System & Network Management
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Physical Security Measures
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Wireless Security Protocols & Authentication Methods
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Malware Detection, Removal, & Prevention
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Social Engineering Attacks
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Operating System Security Best Practices
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Mobile & Embedded Device Security
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Securing SOHO Networks & Browser Security
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Windows OS Problems & Personal Computer Security
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Best Practice Procedures for Malware Removal
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Mobile OS Application & Application Security Issues
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Information Management & Change Management Processes
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Backup & Recovery Methods
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Safety Procedures & Environmental Impacts
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Communication Techniques, Licensing, & Policy Concepts
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Scripting & Remote Technologies
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 190+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
- Practice Labs (option)