CertKit 220-1101: CompTIA A+ Core 1
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
This CertKit focuses on establishing best practices in troubleshooting, networking, and security across a variety of devices. It covers the ability to assemble computer components based on specific requirements, and how to install, configure, and maintain PCs and software for end users. It also teaches basic networking and virtualization skills, in addition to appropriate customer support. The CertKit gives students the knowledge to properly diagnose, resolve, and document an assortment of hardware and software issues through proper troubleshooting techniques. This exam counts toward the CompTIA A+ certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft Windows environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts.
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
- Explain network infrastructure concepts.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Support and troubleshoot laptops, mobile devices & print devices.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Installing Hardware & Display Components
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Mobile Device Accessories & Network Connectivity
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Networking Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Wireless Networking & Services
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Networking Concepts & Configurations
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Cable Types & Connectors
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): RAM & Storage Solutions
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Motherboards, CPUs, and Add-on Cards
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Power Supplies
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Multifunction Devices & Printer Consumables
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Cloud Computing Concepts
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Client-side Virtualization
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Best Practices for Resolving Problems
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Troubleshooting and Resolving Printer Issues
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Troubleshooting Wired & Wireless Networks
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 210+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks