Cert Kit SY0-501: CompTIA Security+
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to exam quizzes, tips and information, and online coaching/mentoring from certified professionals who know how to pass the exam.
This CertKit will prepare the learner for the SY0-501 exam, which will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to secure systems, applications, networks, and devices; conduct threat analysis and countermeasure techniques; perform risk mitigation activities; and function with an awareness of the proper policies, laws, and regulations.
To ensure your success in this course, you should possess basic Windows user skills and a fundamental understanding of computer and networking concepts. CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications, and six to nine months’ experience in networking, including configuring security parameters, are recommended.
- Identify the fundamental components of information security.
- Identify various threats to information security.
- Conduct security assessments to detect vulnerabilities.
- Implement security for hosts and software.
- Implement security for networks.
- Manage identity and access.
- Implement cryptographic solutions in the organization.
- Implement security at the operational level.
- Address security incidents.
- Ensure the continuity of business operations in the event of an incident.
Who should attend:
This course is targeted toward the information technology (IT) professional who has networking and administrative skills in Windows-based TCP/IP networks; familiarity with other operating systems, such as macOS, Unix, or Linux; and who wants to further a career in IT by acquiring foundational knowledge of security topics; preparing for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination; or using Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: The Present Threat Landscape
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Types Of Malware
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Social Engineering And Related Attacks
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Application And Service Attacks
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Cryptographic And Wireless Attacks
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Penetration Testing And Vulnerability Scanning
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Impacts From Vulnerability Types
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Components Supporting Organizational Security
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Security Assessment Using Software Tools
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Cryptography
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Public Key Infrastructure
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Wireless Security Settings
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Analyzing Output From Security Technologies
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Deploying Mobile Devices Securely
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Implementing Secure Protocols
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Troubleshooting Common Security Issues
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Identity Concepts And Access Services
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Identity And Access Management Controls
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Common Account Management Practices
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Frameworks, Guidelines, And Physical Security
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Implement Secure Network Architecture Concepts
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Secure System And Application Design And Deployment
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Cloud, Virtualization, And Resiliency Concepts
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Policies, Plans, And Procedures
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Business Impact Analysis And Risk Management
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Incident Response, Forensics, And Disaster Recovery
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 310+ Questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP