Cert Kit N10-007: CompTIA Network+
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to exam quizzes, tips and information, and online coaching/mentoring from certified professionals who know how to pass the exam.
CompTIA Network+ is a widely recognized industry standard certification for network administrators, network technicians, network installers, helpdesk technicians, IT cable installers, and many other professionals working with computer networks. This CertKit covers the full range of network concepts and practice from the theory and architecture of networks to operations and troubleshooting, and it covers the objectives for certification exam CompTIA Network+ N10-007.
To ensure your success in this course, you will need basic Windows end-user computer skills.
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
- Describe bounded network media.
- Describe unbounded network media.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Analyze routing and switching technologies.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation.
- Analyze network security.
- Implement network security.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Manage networks.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
Who should attend:
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration. A typical student should have a minimum of nine months of professional computer support experience as a PC or help desk technician.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Ports and Protocols and the OSI Model
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Routing, Switching, & IP Addressing
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Network Topologies & Technologies
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Cloud Concepts, Network Services, & Cabling Solutions
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Networking Devices
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Network Storage, Virtualization, & WAN Technologies
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Documentation and Diagrams & Business Continuity
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Network Monitoring & Remote Access Methods
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Policies and Best Practices
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Security Devices, Wireless Security, & Access Control
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Network Attacks & Device Hardening
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Mitigation Techniques
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Troubleshooting Methodology & Tools
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Troubleshooting Connectivity & Performance Issues
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Troubleshooting Common Network Service Issues
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Additional Network Service
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 200+ Questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP