Cert Kit N10-007: CompTIA Network+
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
CompTIA Network+ is a widely recognized industry standard certification for network administrators, network technicians, network installers, helpdesk technicians, IT cable installers, and many other professionals working with computer networks. This CertKit covers the full range of network concepts and practice from the theory and architecture of networks to operations and troubleshooting, and it covers the objectives for certification exam CompTIA Network+ N10-007.
To ensure your success in this course, you will need basic Windows end-user computer skills.
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
- Describe bounded network media.
- Describe unbounded network media.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Analyze routing and switching technologies.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation.
- Analyze network security.
- Implement network security.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Manage networks.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
Who should attend:
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration. A typical student should have a minimum of nine months of professional computer support experience as a PC or help desk technician.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Ports and Protocols and the OSI Model
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Routing, Switching, & IP Addressing
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Network Topologies & Technologies
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Cloud Concepts, Network Services, & Cabling Solutions
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Networking Devices
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Network Storage, Virtualization, & WAN Technologies
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Documentation and Diagrams & Business Continuity
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Network Monitoring & Remote Access Methods
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Policies and Best Practices
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Security Devices, Wireless Security, & Access Control
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Network Attacks & Device Hardening
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Mitigation Techniques
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Troubleshooting Methodology & Tools
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Troubleshooting Connectivity & Performance Issues
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Troubleshooting Common Network Service Issues
- CompTIA Network+ N10-007: Additional Network Service
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 200+ Questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020