Cert Kit MS-200: Microsoft Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
In this CertKit students will learn about the architecture of the modern messaging infrastructure with Exchange Server and Exchange Online and how to deploy messaging in different scenarios and organizations.
Students will learn how to create and manage different types of recipients, and how to create and manage Exchange Server mailbox databases, which serve as storage locations for all messaging data.
They will be introduced to messaging infrastructure organizational settings, such as how to manage authentication for your messaging environment, how to configure quotas for users in the organization, and how to configure organization sharing with federation.
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of Microsoft 365, equal to the MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification.
- Understand, Deploy and Manage a Modern Messaging Architecture
- Create and Manage Exchange Recipients, Email Addresses, Lists, and Resources
- Plan for, Create and Manage Mailbox Databases
- Manage Authentication for Messaging
- Configure Organizational Settings and Sharing
- Implement Client Access Services
- Configure and Manage Mobile Device Mailbox Policies
- Configure Message Transport
- Manage Transport Rules and Mail Flow
- Troubleshoot Mail Flow and Transport Issues
- Plan High Availability for Mailbox Servers, Client Access Service & Transport
- Implement Site Resilience
- Plan for Disaster Recovery
- Plan the Public Folder Hierarchy
Who should attend:
The Messaging Administrator deploys, configures, manages, and troubleshoots recipients, permissions, mail protection, mail flow, and public folders in both on-premises and cloud enterprise environments.
Responsibilities include managing message hygiene, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid configuration and migration. The Messaging Administrator also implements and manages disaster recovery, high availability, and client access.
To implement a secure hybrid topology that meets the business needs of a modern organization, the Messaging Administrator must collaborate with the Security Administrator and Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator. The Messaging Administrator should have a working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications.
- E-learning courses:
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Messaging Infrastructure Lifecycle
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Database Management
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Recipient Resources
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Database Availability Groups
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Client Access
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Disaster Recovery
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Transport Pipeline
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Connectors
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Mail Flow
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Troubleshooting Mail Flow Problems
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Mobile Devices
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 110+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP