Cert Kit MS-200: Microsoft Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
In this CertKit students will learn about the architecture of the modern messaging infrastructure with Exchange Server and Exchange Online and how to deploy messaging in different scenarios and organizations.
Students will learn how to create and manage different types of recipients, and how to create and manage Exchange Server mailbox databases, which serve as storage locations for all messaging data.
They will be introduced to messaging infrastructure organizational settings, such as how to manage authentication for your messaging environment, how to configure quotas for users in the organization, and how to configure organization sharing with federation.
Before attending this course, students must have knowledge of Microsoft 365, equal to the MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification.
- Understand, Deploy and Manage a Modern Messaging Architecture
- Create and Manage Exchange Recipients, Email Addresses, Lists, and Resources
- Plan for, Create and Manage Mailbox Databases
- Manage Authentication for Messaging
- Configure Organizational Settings and Sharing
- Implement Client Access Services
- Configure and Manage Mobile Device Mailbox Policies
- Configure Message Transport
- Manage Transport Rules and Mail Flow
- Troubleshoot Mail Flow and Transport Issues
- Plan High Availability for Mailbox Servers, Client Access Service & Transport
- Implement Site Resilience
- Plan for Disaster Recovery
- Plan the Public Folder Hierarchy
Who should attend:
The Messaging Administrator deploys, configures, manages, and troubleshoots recipients, permissions, mail protection, mail flow, and public folders in both on-premises and cloud enterprise environments.
Responsibilities include managing message hygiene, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid configuration and migration. The Messaging Administrator also implements and manages disaster recovery, high availability, and client access.
To implement a secure hybrid topology that meets the business needs of a modern organization, the Messaging Administrator must collaborate with the Security Administrator and Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator. The Messaging Administrator should have a working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications.
- E-learning courses:
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Messaging Infrastructure Lifecycle
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Database Management
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Recipient Resources
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Database Availability Groups
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Client Access
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Disaster Recovery
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Transport Pipeline
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Connectors
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Mail Flow
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Troubleshooting Mail Flow Problems
- MS-200 - Configuring a Messaging Platform: Mobile Devices
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 110+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requirements
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020