CertKit MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
This CertKit covers three central elements of Microsoft 365 enterprise administration - Microsoft 365 tenant and service management, Office 365 management, and Microsoft 365 identity management.
Learn about Office 365 Management, including key components of Office 365, how to move your organization to Office 365, how to configure Office 365, and how to manage Office 365 ProPlus deployments.
Learn about Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management, including how to plan, manage, and customize your organizationâ€™s Microsoft 365 tenant and services.
Learn about Microsoft 365 Identity Management, including how to manage user security groups and licenses for cloud identities, and how to plan and implement identity synchronization, federated identities, applications, and external access.
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- Designing, configuring, and managing your Microsoft 365 tenant.
- Office 365 product functionality.
- Configuring Office 365.
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments.
- Planning and implementing identity synchronization.
- Implementing application and external access.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
- E-learning courses:
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services: Planning a Microsoft Implementation
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services: Tenancy & Subscriptions
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services: Subscription & Tenant Health
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services: Migrating Users & Data
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services: Identity Strategy
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services: Designing a Hybrid Identity
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services: Manage Azure AD Identities
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services: User Roles
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services: Authentication
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services: Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services: External Users
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services: Application Deployment
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020