- System Req.
CertKit MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
In this CertKit, you will learn to accomplish the following technical tasks: deploy and update operating systems; manage policies and profiles; manage and protect devices; and manage apps and data.
The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
- Develop an Operating System deployment and upgrade strategy.
- Understand the different methods of deployment.
- Understand which scenarios on-premise and cloud-based solutions can be used for.
- Deploy and migrate desktops to Windows 10.
- Plan and configure Windows Update policies.
- Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
- Configuring Intune.
- Enroll devices in Intune and configure device policies.
- Manage user profiles and folder redirection.
- Plan a mobile application management strategy.
- Describe the benefits and capabilities of Azure AD.
- Manage users using Azure AD with Active Directory DS.
- Implement Windows Hello for Business.
- Configure conditional access rules based on compliance policies.
Who should attend:
The Modern Desktop Administrator deploys, configures, secures, manages, and monitors devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing identity, access, policies, updates, and apps.
- E-learning courses:
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Dynamic Deployments
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Windows Autopilot
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Upgrading Devices
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Managing Updates
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Device Authentication
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Co-Management
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Conditional Access & Compliance
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Device Profiles
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: User Profiles
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Intune Device Enrollment
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Monitoring Devices
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy & Update Applications
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops: Mobile Application Management
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020