Cert Kit LX0-103: CompTIA Linux+ 2014 Powered By LPI
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to exam quizzes, tips and information, and online coaching/mentoring from certified professionals who know how to pass the exam.
In this CertKit, you’ll learn how to setup, configure, edit, and manage a Linux system as well as learn about the tools to debug, diagnose, and solve many common Linux issues. CompTIA Linux+ is a vendor neutral certification that is designed to certify the skills required of Linux support professionals who need to understand the various components of a Linux system. This CertKit courses cover the objectives for CompTIA Linux+, exam LX0-103.
To ensure your success, CompTIA A+: A Comprehensive Approach (Exams 220-901 and 220-902) is helpful but not required.
- Identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks.
- Manage user and group accounts.
- Manage partitions and the Linux filesystem.
- Manage various files in Linux.
- Work with Linux permissions and ownership.
- Print files.
- Manage packages.
- Manage kernel services.
- Work with the Bash shell and shell scripts.
- Manage jobs and processes.
- Manage system services.
- Configure network services.
- Configure basic Internet services.
- Implement measures to secure a Linux system.
- Manage hardware associated with Linux systems.
- Troubleshoot Linux system issues.
- Install the Linux operating system.
- Configure the GUI.
Who should attend:
This course is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems, who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of Linux concepts and skills to prepare for a career in Linux support or administration. A typical student in this course should have at least 6 to 12 months of Linux experience.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA Linux+ 2014 Powered By LPI: LX0-103: System Architecture
- CompTIA Linux+ 2014 Powered By LPI: LX0-103: Installation And Package Management
- CompTIA Linux+ 2014 Powered By LPI: LX0-103: Gnu And Unix Commands
- CompTIA Linux+ 2014 Powered By LPI: LX0-103: Advanced Gnu And Unix Commands
- CompTIA Linux+ 2014 Powered By LPI: LX0-103: Devices And Filesystems
- TestPrep Exam simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP