Cert Kit DVA-C01: AWS Certified Developer - Associate
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to exam quizzes, tips and information. Includes MeasureUp practice test!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a prominent cloud provider offering IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. With the emergence of new technology like containers and microservices, AWS has always been a front-runner in adopting the new technology stacks. In this learning path, you'll learn how to develop, deploy, and monitor applications using the various development tools and frameworks provided by AWS, with additional focus on microservices and containers. This CertKit is mapped to the June 2018 version of the AWS Certified Developer - Associate certification exam.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language.
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation.
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK.
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions.
- Use Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
- Use containers in the development process.
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS.
Who should attend:
This course is intended for Intermediate-level software developers.
- E-learning courses:
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate: Principles and Essential Services
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate: Application Development
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate: Plan Application and Infrastructure Security
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate: Service Integration and Orchestration
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate: Serverless Application and Container Management
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate: Code Management and Monitoring Tools
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP